The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Macaroni

It has come to my attention that there are people in this world who are over the age of 20 that have NEVER made macaroni and cheese. Ever.

That's unfortunate.

For those of you normal people who have amazing macaroni-cooking skills, I have a suggestion for you that will change your lives forever: add hamburger.
Some will laugh at this idea, others will say I'm sick, but until you try this incredibly delicious combination, your poor, uneducated palate will be missing out on something revolutionary.

When I cook it, I like to add some minced onions and random spices to enhance the meaty flavor.

Don't scoff. What do you think Hamburger Helper is? My way is just way more delicious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Klobas said...

I can't help but feel that this post is in some way directed at me. Maybe it's my paranoia talking.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant. Believe me, I have tried the mac and cheese with hamburger...don't doubt the miracle.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home