The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Secret Identity and a New Major

Some disturbing news.
My father is in fact a professional salsa dancer posing as a dentist.
My adopted older-but-shorter brother broke it to me:
"I discovered this horrible, horrible secret one night in Vallejo. I was helping an old lady look for her cat [He's so kind, always helping the elderly find their various pets] and I saw your dad in an alley practicing his moves. He was wearing a cape and a total outfit. Then he went to a club and I saw someone hand him a bag with a dollar sign on it."
I'm still trying to get over the shock.
But I love my dad and I will just have to adjust to his salsa-dancing lifestyle.
Oh and I am officially declaring my major:
Piratism. With an emphasis on pilfering and a minor in swashbuckling.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!! Going into the Family Business I see. You are could be like the Capital One Ancient Hairy Vikings with rotting teeth!! Hooray!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

Umm... this explains a lot actually.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Klobas said...

i never wanted to think of this again. thanks a lot!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home