The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Early Marriages and Thai Cuisine

So there is this girl in my psychology class, and last week she made some comment about how she was going to get married on Friday. So now she's married. In class today, we divided into groups by age, and she was in the 18-year-old group. It kind of freaked me out. I mean, maybe she is mature and knew the guy forever or something--I'm trying not to be judgmental--but I just thought, what if I were married right now? That REALLY freaked me out. I'm sooooooo not ready to get married.

I am ready to try some Thai food though. There is this cute little Thai restaurant about 25 yards from my apartment...I walk by it a couple of times a day and I always glance in at the beautiful aquarium that is just inside the door. I have no idea what Thai food is, but I love the look of that little place, and I want to in and enjoy the atmosphere. Anyone want to come with me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Thai food! its so good- we should go one of these days.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

Umm... your anecdote makes me want to vomit with rage. That young?

Go ahead and be judgemental. It's more fun.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home