The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cool people, festivities, and general contentedness

I suddenly realized today how lucky I am to be friends with such cool people as...
...Naked Native--who has changed my life in more ways than he could know, and who always knows how to make me laugh when I'm sad.
...AtP--BFF's for E and E and E...
...The Jerman--who is subtly hilarious, very deep, and more mischievous than he would ever let on.
...Klo-Bizzle or whatever you wish to be called--who can't tie water balloons, but I adopted him as my second big brother.
...Roommates A, B, and C--who I can talk to for hours about nothing and everything, and who just decorated our apartment with me...

Christmas came a little early. We're not finished yet--it's a work in progress. But it's cozy thus far, and Roommate B cooked amazing food for us.

Despite missing California friends, how freezing Utah is, and the fact that I still have homework that I'm putting off, I am content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home