The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Things that make today amazing thus far...

1. Slept so deeply that any noise I heard I thought was my alarm...Apparently I was pounding and yelling at my alarm clock when my cell phone was ringing (none of which I remember, by the way)...
2. I had time to grab a bagel before running out of the house.
3. The lecture in HEPE was interesting enough to keep me awake. I actually listened to the whole thing.
4. Church History was especially entertaining. Brother Baugh always makes odd comments, but today they were more frequent.
5. Because the highest score on our Church History midterm was a 62/100, my 58/100 became an A. Huzzah!
6. Although I was wearing virtually no makeup and my unclean hair was tossed up not very cutely, I was told I looked cute (I didn't quite believe it, but it made me smile nonetheless).
7. We started the unit on musical instruments in physics, which I have been looking forward to the entire semester. (Yes, I know I'm a nerd. You don't have to point it out. I'm aware.)
8. Weird Haircut Kid sat next to me AND actually spoke to me, which hasn't happened for a while. He even wished me luck on my test.
9. My gaydar is improving by the minute.
10. The last of the midterms is finally over.
11. I bought a small bag of Sour Patch Kids and they were mostly red and green.

And best of all, I will be in California in a week.
Holler.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlene said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home