The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Orange juice

Sleep and a shower didn't particularly help my mood. In fact, my sleep was far from peaceful, and I was tired today.

Not to mention irritable.

And homesick.

The Native was able to temporarily cheer me up (thank you my dear friend) but I came home from my concert and had the same sick, empty feeling I've had most of the day. I frosted two boxes of sugar cookies. Roommate B brought home two handwarmer packets that will last until midnight. That made me smile.

But now, I just want to drink some orange juice and snuggle up in bed and sleep without dreaming.

If I can sleep.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend a nice large mug of hot chocolate, or a reasonable sized cup of herbal tea.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna do that too.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you. Pulp is better and you know it!

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yet pulp-free is so silky-good that it will bring you back to your childhood.

Or, at least, the childhood you wish that you had had.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home