The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Why does blogger hate me?

I suddenly am unable to comment people.
I can sign into blogger.
But on comments, I can't.
I've tried, over and over.
I've octuple-checked my spelling.
I'm sad now. What am I doing wrong?

PS--Mustacheboy (for it was upon your blog that I realized I am comment-challenged) I don't think I'll ever know how to win your Japanese transistor radio game. I still don't even know why I'm Ms. Byng.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the answer you're looking for.

My login word was "skype". Creepy.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Chase said...

Five points, anonymous. I was waiting for her to get herself a Boy so I could refer to him as Stinker.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Stephalumpagus said...

Thank you, Flippin'. I sort of understand now. And Mustacheboy, when (if?) i ever get a Boy, you may refer to him as Stinker if you like.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home