The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back in Utah

It was good to be unpacked and reorganized and to add decorations to my wall. It was also good to be in my own apartment, where I am independent, have my own car, and don't have to tell anyone where I'm going or what I'm doing.

But I was lonely. I thought I would be the last person to come back. I was wrong. In fact, Roommate C was the only one that was in Provo when I got back. She decided to watch a movie, which I was in favor of. But when her boyfriend came over and they were snuggled on the couch, I was even more lonely.

Luckily the Jerman came over. I hadn't seen him in a long time, so it was good to see and talk to him again. Plus we watched Nacho Libre and ate bean dip. It turned out to be a lot of fun, and I felt better. Plus, the Jerman lives in Smurf's ward again, and I was invited to attend.

So Sunday I went to their ward. It allowed me to sleep in, which was great. And I probably knew as many people in that ward as I do in my own ward. Ha. I really liked it, and I'm sure I will go back sometime.

Monday meant the first day of classes. I hadn't bought any books. I didn't even know if I was going to keep my schedule the way it was or change it completely. But somehow, I didn't care. I did NOT want classes to start because it meant that winter break was really over. I went to my classes, and I was surprised to find that I enjoyed all of them. It was wonderful.

Roommate B showed me where the harp is in the library so I got to practice. So maybe I'll actually be prepared for my audition. Huzzah! Since then, I've been living in the library, and my fingers are blistered and hurting.

We went to Popsicle's apartment to pick up my stuff she drove out here for me. It was a beautiful apartment. Nice couches and kitchen, her own room, and a walk in closet that was bigger than mine and Cuorderoy's combined. She does pay about $50 more than me a month, and it's way further from campus, but still...I'm jealous.

Roommate B and I went to Dairy Queen afterwards though, so the day ended nicely. And Tuesday proved to be wonderful as well. I pretty much like all of my classes thus far, so life is good.

If only Roommates D and E would do their dishes.

If only.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Hey friend! Yeah you got me hooked, but so far your the only one who knows that I have it. We'll see how well I am at keeping it up to date, haha! Anyways, have a good day! See ya soon!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Klobas said...

Wait. You went to Dairy Queen when you live next to Smart cookie? what's wrong with you!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home