The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Monday, January 08, 2007

blahrgh

That's how I feel. The routine curse of Eve strikes again. Slightly nauseous. I have a lot to blog about though. Here's the list for when I feel better/get around to writing a few blogs:

1. Two more books read--"Goodbye, I Love You" and "No More Goodbyes." The Native has ranted about these books in a few of his blogs, so I borrowed them from him. This post will most likely be on my other blog.

2. Winter break. California and its loveliness, holiday fun, hanging out with friends...All that stuff.

3. First day of classes. Books, teachers, and fulfilled/unfulfilled expectations.

4. I'm adding a new character to my blog. Her name is Popsicle. She is from Vacaville too and is one of my best friends even though she's a year younger than me. She's now at BYU, and her brother, who we will call CheeseWheel, is here too. The post: My apartment vs. Popsicle's.

5. This one is optional. I may or may not get around to it. It's just how life is going--updates on my "major" and on family and friends and just life in general I guess. We'll see.

Ok well this was much longer than I expected and I'm still nauseous. Time for bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Klobas said...

I saw Popsicle and her pops at the bookstore on Saturday. He looked right through me.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

But wait. I do want to marry you.

Oh crap. This probably isn't the proper forum for this, is it?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home