The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Chunk 1: Going home

The beginning of the updates. I will try to do this in chunks so it's not one huge boring blog that takes forever.

Here it goes.

I was SOOOOOO excited to go home. I packed with gusto and tidied up my room before leaving. Then, that beautiful Wednesday night, Granny drove me to the airport.

It was my first time flying alone. And yet, the procedure was quite simple, and I was pleased to get through security so quickly. Until I realized that I was extremely early and would have to entertain myself for the two hours preceding my flight. So I got a Caesar salad and sat down to eat. Shortly after conversing with the Native on the phone, I suddenly see...

"Mustacheboy?"
"Stephalumpagus? I just got off the phone with Guillermo!"
"Ha! I just got off the phone with the Native!"

After discussing why we were both sooooooooo early for our flight (yep, we were on the same flight), we chatted about classes and parents and games and movies and people and, I hate to admit it--marriage. Mother of Mustacheboy has long hoped that we would wed and...okay I'm feeling awkward so I won't go on with this story. We talked about our parents and how they try to marry us off. There.

Anywho, the flight was quick and not too boring. And when I got to Sac, the Native was outside to pick me up. We sang Josh Groban, Mariah Carey, and NSync Christmas songs all the way home. I even got to hear some Odes to the Native, sung by, you'll never guess, the Native. I was finally home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's right Baby! You know you liked it! SUPERSTAR!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home