The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Chunk 3: The first week

Christmas was lovely. Nothing incredibly exciting, but it was lovely nonetheless. I watched my first episodes of The Office, which, I admit, is incredibly stupid but incredibly entertaining. I enjoyed the presents given to me by my dear friends and Mother gave me enough perfumes/sprays to last me the rest of my life. Happy Heart, Pink Sugar, OP, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and Lovespell. I smell good.

And there were, of course, the new and old games that we played as a family. No Pedersen Christmas would be complete without games.

The week was fun. CheeseWheel had a Christmas party, and all awkwardness between us is gone now. I hung out with the Native and a few other Vacaville natives who were back for the holidays. I read two books, which I wrote about a few blogs previous. The Native introduced me to his home-made avocado ice cream (which would have been delicious if I liked avocados) and we even attempted to make our own strawberry-banana ice cream (which didn't turn out badly, but it wasn't great either). We did some other things as well, but I don't think I'll share those...

Movies I saw: The Pursuit of Happyness, A Night at the Museum, and Happy Feet. The first was wonderful, the second was very entertaining and kept the audience laughing the entire time, and the third was...disappointing. I don't recommend it, unless you're a tree-hugger. I'm just saying.

Guillermo got married to Natasha that Saturday. I went to the reception, which was lovely. I saw a lot of old friends there too, which was fun. Guillermo--you are Natasha are on my wall. Just so you know.

One more week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I want to tell everyone here that Stephalumpagus did not JUST smell good...She smelled like my verison of Heaven! Love Spell Oceans, Pink Sugar Flowers, and a Warm Vanilla Sun! Yeah....Really Good.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home