The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Distracting myself

I'm sitting in the harp room waiting for this girl to leave and let me use the harp. She is AMAZING. No joke. I want to throw up. Part of me wants to know if she's a harp major or if she's auditioning this Saturday too. But then again, I really don't want to know. If she's auditioning I think I'm going to be sick. I know I shouldn't compare myself to her, but GOSH. How could I even hope to get in with people like her auditioning?

I want to hide so badly. But I need to practice even more badly.

I thought I could blog to distract myself. What I wanted to talk about was last night. Both Courtney and I woke up in the middle of the night to something that sounded like something had crashed off of our nightstand thing. Both of us looked around trying to figure it out, but neither of us could so we just went back to sleep. Then, around 6 am my phone alarm went off. Courtney frantically asked what was going on and I hurriedly shut it off, telling her it was nothing. The creepy thing: I never set my phone alarm. I haven't set my phone alarm since Christmas break. And to add to the creepiness, when Courtney got up this morning someone had hung her bathrobe out in the front room. What the heck?!?! I'm thoroughly creeped out.

And this girl is making me sick with her amazing music. I need to leave. I'll just practice extra tomorrow. Groan. Ah!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

maybe you can steal her talent by osmosis or something by being in the same room as her.

GOOD LUCK

6:08 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

So the outfit does work. I am satisfied now.

Sorry about the alarm.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home