The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Monday, February 19, 2007

A sucker for cute kids

One of the girls I taught to ring bells found me on myspace today. She left me a comment that said she missed me.

I melted.

Some of my favorite memories are with children/teenagers I've taught and watched grow. It makes me so proud to have helped them be successful and to see them all growed up. I miss my little kids from Missouri Street. I miss my beginning bell group. More than all the sarcastic, crazy, rebellious fun times I had with that singing group, I loved teaching the best.

This sounds so MORMON, but I think I was born to be a mom.

Hmm.

Not yet though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home