The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Feeling lame

So for the past five or so weeks, every Friday morning, I've been going to a middle school to tutor for an hour. It's through a program called TOPS (although I have no idea what it stands for). A lot of the American Heritage kids are doing it because that class requires 10 hours of service for the semester.

Anywho, there are two guys that tutor in the class with me. Guy 1 is an RM, good-looking, and very funny. Guy 2 is a pre-mish, not-bad-looking, and is very funny as well. So we have a lot of fun. I've clicked pretty well with both of them, but more so with Guy 1. So I decided that today I would ask him to get lunch with me after tutoring. But when it was time to leave, he went out the back door towards his car saying, "See you guys next week." And that was it. I couldn't follow him because my car wasn't remotely in that direction. And I didn't want to ask him to lunch with Guy 2 standing there because then I would have to ask both of them. So I just said goodbye and left, feeling kind of pathetic.

Looking at it now, it would have been fun to go to lunch with both of them. Lame.

Here's the thing--I'm usually not afraid to ask guys out. And although I'm not a huge fan of doing it, I've done it many times (seeing as how none of them ask me out). So I don't know why today was any different. I don't have a crush or anything on this guy--I just think he'd be cool to hang out with. Maybe that's it. He's cool. Therefore I don't want to embarrass myself. I don't know. Maybe it just an inopportune moment.

I will try again next week.

In the mean time, I'm going to eat lunch [by myself].

I'm so bad at this game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peas said...

Awwww, don't feel lame. I'll eat lunch with you. ;)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home