The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just for the Native

Reasons I want to marry him and/or have his babies:
1. He is hot.
2. He is as fat (not fat) as me.
3. He talks to my roommates on the phone and is loved by them all even though they haven't met him.
4. He actually called 1-800-SAVETHECRABS when I told him it was an anti crab-destruction hotline.
5. It was a "Save the Children" hotline with an option for Spanish if you push numero quatro (excuse my awful Spanish).
6. He frowns upon the combination of mint and chocolate.

I could list more reasons, but I will refrain. It could get embarrassing. [As if it's not already.]

Love you! HahUIAHUihuaIHuiAHuia! <---Brazilian laughter

3 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

Wait, he hates the mint-chocolate-suffering trifecta of doom too? Why, if he were a woman...

5:53 PM  
Blogger Klobas said...

mint chocolate chip - yummy.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hooooray!!!!!! I'm Loved! Mustacheboy, you better not let me catch you up there....I am gonna kick your @&*^*&^& &^%&^((^%^&. Got it? :)


I love you too lady.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home