The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

QOTD

I admit--I'm copying AtP. I don't normally do quotes of the day. But I liked this one.

I had just gotten out of the shower. I tend to take really long showers; I guess the shower is just one of my favorite places. No one is around, it's nice and warm, I get to make myself all clean...I just tend to take my time. My shower tonight was a little bit shorter--I didn't dilly-dally so much. But it was still about 25 minutes.

So I get out of the shower, and I realize that Da Jet had been waiting for it.

"It's about time you got out," she says in a playfully sarcastic tone. "Although, I guess since you're so fat it takes you longer to wash yourself."

I laughed. Hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger the Jerman said...

BURNED!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Peas said...

bwah ha ha.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home