The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A strange morning

I woke up this morning to the alert of a text message. It was 8 am.

"So I think our TV may be possessed. I'm sorry if it's on or loud, but it kept turning on by itself. I'd walk away and it would turn on again. Same with the hair straightener. I ran out fast."

It was from Cuorderoy. A minute later, I received another text from her:

"I unplugged the straightener but when I came back it was plugged in. Also, the TV kept getting louder and louder and turned itself on to this murder show. I had to leave cuz I was freaked out."

I was a bit freaked out by this as well. For one thing, there's no way there could have been someone just playing a trick on her. There's no place for anyone to hide in our apartment. For another thing, she was the only one up. So I was kind of scared to get up and get ready. Solution? Go back to sleep.

Well, then my alarm didn't go off. So I got up late, and hurried to get ready. I was paranoid of every sound I heard, but I made it out of the house without any notable creepy experiences.

It was warm and sunny outside, and I had a bit of deja vu as I walked to school. I also had this really odd feeling--it was like I was in love with someone, but I hadn't the faintest idea with whom. I also had this feeling like something was going to happen, and I was sort of excited about it and scared of it at the same time.

I attribute this odd feeling to 1) watching "V For Vendetta" yesterday, 2) having an overall amazing Tuesday (hanging out with people, eating Chinese food, and just being happy), and 3) the weird text messages that freaked me out.

It's funny...once I got to school, everything was back to normal. And now I'm sitting in the library, enjoying the smell of the cologne the guy next to me is wearing.

I think it's Curve.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peas said...

Backstory: our apartment is haunted by a ghost named Harold.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home