The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

I felt obligated to post. Easter is the best holiday (and probably most important) and yet it's highly underrated. And so, I post.

1. Happy birthday Jesus! (two days ago actually)
2. Huzzah for the Resurrection. It's incredibly amazing that we will live again in perfect bodies in a perfect world. And it's amazing that Christ would suffer our sins, would die for us, and would be risen again. That gives me such hope!
3. This is shallow, but I love Easter candy. I don't know who came up with the whole Bunny+eggs thing (umm...bunnies don't lay eggs), but whatever. Candy is good. Especially those Hershey chocolate eggs with the candy coating. My favorite.
4. This is my first Easter EVER away from home. It's sort of sad. We usually have an Easter egg hunt in the living room, followed by candy trading. It's also around this time of year that my mom gets me the free gift thing from Clinique (I LOVE Clinique). And then we would watch some church movie as a family. *sigh*
5. New clothes were always a part of Easter. I'd get an "Easter dress," which was just a new church outfit. I wore a new dress today, excited to be all spring-y. And then it rained. *sigh again*

I actually am in a good mood though. This is one of my favorite holidays.

Happy Easter everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home