The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Meeting People

I love meeting people from Blogland. It's sort of funny...There are my school friend, my Cowtown friends, my old choir friends, my bell group people...And then there are my blogger friends.

Some of them I knew before I found their blogs. But some of them...Well, Salad and Drex found me last night at the Phil concert. They happened to be sitting right behind me which was random. Other bloggers like Samantha and Agirlwho have been introduced to me by people I already knew. AtP I just recognized right off the bat. I just love Blogland/the "Moho Queerosphere" or whatever other names have been attached to this little world. :) I love it.

Seriously, if you don't know me and you want to meet me, email me! I love meeting people!!

Ok I'm done ranting about this. It was so random. But whatever it's my blog. Hehe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

I'd try meeting you, but then your parents would get all excited, thinking we were getting married. I don't think either of us want that.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Stephalumpagus said...

Oh MustacheBoy...*shakes head*

Don't you see? It would be YOUR parents that would get excited. And you're right--neither of us want that.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

Yeah, they're like those little yippie dogs. They'd piddle all over the place.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home