The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Post #100

I'm officially a blog whore.

I think it's appropriate that this post is about cleanliness, since that is the slogan/banner-thing of my blog is about dirty dishes.

I cleaned our house Sunday because it smelled. After I cleaned it, it was spotless and smelled of Lysol.

Today, two days later, there are crumbs all over the floor. There are dishes piled in the sink and the counters are scary.

I'm so excited to move.

Happy Blogcentennial to me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Happy Post #100!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

Move? Why was I not informed?

9:04 AM  
Blogger Peas said...

Congratulations! You also forgot to mention how gross the living room is and how someone gets mad every time I fix the lamp. Oh, how I wish the people I lived with had common sense...oh well. 2 weeks, and everything will be peachy...wait. 4 months, and everything will be peachy. Various members of my family don't really have common sense either...sigh.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home