The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Reminder

This is just a reminder that I have a bell concert tonight at the Utah State Hospital chapel. 7:00pm, free admission, about an hour long, and it's going to be amazing. The chapel is at the very east end of Center Street in Provo.

I have to be there at 6:30, so if any of you would like to ride with me I'd be more than happy to drive you. Just send me an email (with your phone number if I don't already have it). I really would be thrilled if you all came!!! Love you all and hope to see you there!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

'twas a good gig. It's a shame it's the last full gig of the year. Oh well.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home