The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Monday, April 02, 2007

*Sigh*

It's been over a week since my last post on this blog. I've posted various times on my other blog, which is sort of backwards for me.

Anyway, I'm just putting off homework.

Today was a day. And now I'm just tired. I didn't even do anything today. Except ironing. Which was surprisingly relaxing/gratifying/cheering. It's so weird that I get pleasure out of cleaning and organizing. But I do. In fact, right now I really want to go through my entire desk and closet. Of course I won't let myself do that before I do homework, so I probably won't get to it tonight. Sadness.

I was going to post about how BYU thinks my name is Ms. Stephanie P. Lakey, but I don't feel like it. I will post about that later.

I really want to clean. AtP must know how I feel. Perhaps I can get my homework done quickly and then clean. Hmm...

2 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

Ironing!
Isn't it weird how fufilling it is to take a nice warm iron on a cool day and iron something all nice and flat?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Klobas said...

I've got 8 white shirts to iron.

come help?

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home