The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nostalgia

I was feeling nostalgic today and didn't know why. I started daydreaming during Psychology, and then, as I was leaving campus, I saw the first herd of EFY kids. Later, when I returned to campus, they were having their first dance of the week.

For the first time in a long time, I suddenly felt old. Even though I'm not old at all.

I turned the music up in my car really loud so I could drown out the ghost of EFY past. I really wanted to call Cuorderoy though.

*Sigh*

3 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

I'm starting an EFY hunting contest. Person to bring me the most heads of EFY kids winds.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Peas said...

I hate EFY kids. They threw eggs at my window and got mad at us for playing music at 11 even though they stay up until 2 every freaking night making obnoxious noise. And that was the summer I worked for catering...I don't know whose idea it was to use the nice glasses, but I had to take them away from like 20 kids. Gah.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Stephalumpagus said...

Sorry MustacheBoy--I forgot to bring my machete to school today. Dang it!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home