The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Smitten

PaperTowel and Gogie returned to Provo today. PT text-ed me and then came over. I had dinner with my sister and then PT came over again. We had fun chatting and then put in "The Shawshank Redemption" (one of my favorites). About halfway through, Gogie called and invited us to Beto's. He and his brothers S and P were having a last night out because P enters the MTC tomorrow. We teased Gogie about his Backstreet-Boy-esque facial hair and P declared I would fit into their family quite nicely, so Gogie and I decided to get married. S brought his girlfriend and because PT and I came together and PT paid for me I felt like I was also playing the girlfriend role. No complaints here.

Gogie & Co. left, and eventually PT and I did as well. We returned to my house to finish up the movie, sitting close enough on the couch for our arms to be touching. *Sigh.* That boy is hot. *Swoons.* Gogie joined us near the end, and then they both left. Tomorrow we're all going to go see the new Ninja Turtles movie. And then I have to say goodbye to PT yet again because he's going back to Texas. So sad. Gogie is staying, so that will be lots of fun, but no romance. Blast.

Looks like I'm still going to have to wait until fall to figure this one out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home