The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Excerpts

I was going through my file box and I came across some cards and letters from the past two semesters. Also I found a few pages of free-write nonsense I did during my Book of Mormon class fall semester. Here are some fragments:

10/26/06
I am cold. I think I may be cold forever. It's distracting and annoying. And I swear we already had this lecture...

I'm confused by O-Chem. All the compounds look exactly the same.

I couldn't find any shoes yesterday when I went shopping. I couldn't find a winter coat. I'm freezing. I fear my musical talent is deteriorating because I haven't touched a piano in weeks...

I want sleep. Warm covers. PJ's. Hazelnut hot chocolate.

I can't wait for this class to end.

11/2/06

It smells funny in here. The kid behind me just said he hates this class. I'm not alone.

In a fairly good mood today. The stress of five quickly-approaching exams hasn't caught up with me yet. I have a bad feeling about this BOM exam though. Why can't I win?

Hmm...CuteGuy did his hair nicely today. He wears that red jacket every time though. I wonder about that...

I have a new friend: AtP. He loves awkward moments and he laughs REALLY loud at EVERYTHING. It's so entertaining. We're basically "BFF's...for E...and E...and E..." Ha.

11/7/06

Note to self: Hymn #220 has a lovely alto part.

Hmm...I wonder if FrequentTalker knows his shirt is inside-out.

O-Chem test after this. I can't begin to describe how ecstatic I am. :/

[later that class period]

This class is awful. I'm actually looking forward to that O-Chem test. ANYTHING to get me out of here.

And I'm cold as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home