The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Friday, June 29, 2007

I don't even know.

So I was going to post about this really elusive spider that I've nearly killed twice, or perhaps about the Baja Fresh that is now churning in my stomach (please please please digest in a healthy fashion!!!). Perhaps I would have explored my sudden inability to eat ice cream and tried to explain why it's all over my shirt. I even might have talked about the hilarious people at work or how a lot of the girls here bombard my eyes with their massive cleavage, constantly reminding me that I have none.

But suddenly I'm just annoyed. I have this friend in Provo who I just finished talking with. This is the second time I've chatted online with him this week, and this is the second time he has really frosted my cookies. It wasn't even like it was a big deal--both times he just said something that made me think "What the hell?"--and then the conversation moved on, but for some reason it just ticked me off. And it frustrates me even more because I normally expect better of him.

And a post on cleavage would have been so much more entertaining.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

"frosted my cookies" is a strange expression.
Why would you want to frost cookies? Wouldn't it just make them unbelievably sweet?

hmm.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Peas said...

Eh. Cleavage is overrated, I don't see what the big deal is. You feed babies with 'em. Does anyone else find that slightly gross? Why would anyone get turned on by something you feed babies with? Maybe if I were a guy I'd understand it better.

Not that a lot of the guys we hang out with could give me an incredible amount of insight... :P

10:17 AM  
Blogger Stephalumpagus said...

Sugar cookies Fran. Sugar cookies. Don't ask me where it came from, I just like it.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home