The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

One of those posts where I just ramble about what I did yesterday/today because I feel like typing it, but nothing incredibly exciting

After acing my Music 202 final yesterday, I floated down the mighty Provo with AtP. We had a lot of fun, although it was a long float. Still worth the $10, and I would do it again sometime in the not-so-near future. I don't understand how I didn't get any more tan than I already was. Lame.

Then the Jerman made dinner for me and some people. It was tasty although he didn't think it turned out quite right. We all had fun taking crazy pictures on the couch and watching cartoons.

When I got home, near midnight, I cleaned the entire fridge. Hardcore cleaning too. It looks fabulous. But I ran out of paper towels, so Gogie and I went to Smith's. I ended up going up to his apartment (uh not like that) and I stayed for a while until my roommate called and asked what had happened to me. So I returned home and we finished cleaning the apartment around 3 am. Needless to say, it looks fabulous, and we passed with flying colors.

I just finished burning a bunch of CD's for my trip home. I'm leaving on Saturday for sure. And I'm sort of sad about it. I'm going to miss everyone!!! *Sigh.* I wish I could take you all out to California with me. Seriously though, if you happen to be in San Francisco/Sacramento area (I know they aren't the same, but I live between them) please please please email me and we'll kick it hardcore.

I suppose I should go shower and get ready for the day. And maybe study for that final I have later. Maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peas said...

Find me a job and a place to stay and I'll be out there in a heartbeat. :) *sigh* Too bad that's not really practical...oh well. I miss you.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home