The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ten minutes

until Psychology starts. I didn't do the reading. The plan was to skim through them online just before class started. Problem: This was the only supplementary reading assignment where we actually had to go to the library and look up some pages in some books. I didn't realize this until just now. Good thing I have 21.5 extra credit points in this class. It looks like I'll be needing them.

Got another A on another Music 202 midterm. Things are looking up.

The Native took me on a date to Tucanos last night. Soooooooooooooo good! Also soooooooooooo expensive, but lucky for me the Native insisted on paying. Then we watched a scary movie. I'm afraid the Native would make a terrible boyfriend--he jumped more in the movie than I did, and he made no attempts to help out when I was scared. I'm not complaining though because it was a really nice date and he smelled good. Plus I'm not dating him.

I then stayed up late watching Family Guy with Gogie. Based on Gogie's performance last night (does that sound dirty? I hope so), I would say the Masseuse now has some competition in the department of massages/playing with hair. Lucky for me I can now exploit both of them mercilessly. Bwa ha ha. Jk. I give them massages too. I'm so nice.

I then fell asleep reading The Bell Jar. *sigh*. I think I'm going to go buy that book so I can return AtP's copy rather than steal it.

Speaking of AtP, he gave me a copy of How to Avoid Marrying a Jerk for my birthday. That should be an exciting read. Maybe I'll give him a copy of Sex for Dummies for his birthday.

Alas, class is about to start. The last class before the final. Thank goodness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peas said...

How to Avoid Marrying a Jerk...you need to hook me up with that one.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home