The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Feelings I Hate

In no particular order.

1. Feeling like I have to entertain someone. Why the heck are you just sitting on my couch looking bored? I don't know what to do with you!!!
2. That incredible awkwardness when there is a conflict and both parties have to have the last word. Just give it up! It's not worth it to sit there and cuss each other out. Get over it and get on with your life!
3. The stress of being in a hurry. And all accompanying feelings: irritability, fear of not making it, exhaustion from going going going, etc.
4. The lameness of referring to an inside joke that the other person doesn't remember, or telling a joke that no one gets. And then having to explain it all, watch the person think it through, and then know that when they laugh it is just out of politeness.
5. That greasy feeling that comes with the knowledge that you just ate a day's worth of calories in a single sitting. And then you just want to vomit. Or eat some carrots.
6. Vomiting. Maybe that's not a feeling, but the feeling I get just after vomiting is one of the worst I can think of. Glad I haven't done it in about seven years.
7. The sudden inability to carry on a conversation when with extended family. I don't know why this is so hard. My mind just goes blank and I just sit there and stare at everyone.

I'm not sure why I made this list. It's fun to think about I suppose.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

You forgot one:

8. The strange stickiness that enters a room the same time MustacheBoy does. Then having to converse with him. It's pretty nasty, isn't it?

10:21 AM  
Blogger Peas said...

I agree with #1 (addendum: if you have friends why will you spend your weekend in your room doing homework if I don't drag you along everywhere?), but not #5. I love food. If they don't have it in heaven, I'm going somewhere else.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home