The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Monday, July 30, 2007

For no reason

It's been a few days. Friday and Saturday weren't very good. I was incredibly irritable with a horrible headache. I have no idea why. I still can't figure out why every little thing was upsetting me. That in itself is irritating.

I was much better yesterday--again, for no reason that I could pinpoint. Sacrament meeting was good, but the rest of the day wasn't anything special. In fact, I think I paid even less attention than usual. Then I spent almost five hours at the stake center playing a synthesizer for a youth choir practice and then performance.

I'm not sure how I am today. Gogie called me early this morning and it was nice to talk to him. Then I slept in for a while and took my time getting ready. I'm not in a bad mood, but I'm not particularly jolly either.

I suppose I just need to control my emotions better or something. Hopefully hanging out with Master P later will cheer me up.

*Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home