The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Hmm.

This whole blogging business is sort of weird sometimes. I like to know people are reading, and I like to get feedback. When I don't want anyone to read what I'm feeling, I post on my secret blog where no one will read it.

There are some days when I can't decide if I want people to know what I'm feeling. There might be specific people that I hope will read it. And yet, I don't always want the entire blogging community to read it because I don't want everyone to be alarmed.

I could just talk to those specific people privately. But then again, seeking them out to speak to might make the situation seem more drastic than it is. I just want to voice my random thoughts and not worry about people worrying about me.

Hmm. Maybe I need to start a whole new blog--one that is completely anonymous, but one that people actually read. Not today, but perhaps soon. Perhaps. Of course I wouldn't get rid of this blog either...

Okay now I'm just rambling. Time to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Klobas said...

i've thought of doing that too...then realized i am completely uninteresting.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home