The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Contact

Boy and I just chatted online.

I intend on pumping him for info later (he was at work and couldn't really talk). Apparently his deleting of me on Facebook was in response to a post on my private blog where I told him to "get the hell off this blog." He took it to mean I never wanted to talk to him again. A valid response, I suppose.

I apologized for my anger on that post--it was a gut reaction and I let the anger do all the talking. I let him know I do not in fact want to cut off our friendship but that I do have some questions for him.

It was nice to hear he was depressed about deleting me on Facebook. He said it was really hard to do. I'm glad it wasn't as easy as it looked.

He still owes me a huge explanation. It better be good.

Also, I'm way too nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home