The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm getting anxious. All I want to do is return to Provo. I feel like there's so much waiting for me--friends, a bigger room, and the possibility of meeting new people and starting new things. I feel stagnant here, and tired, and I guess a little bit...sad. There's too much time to think. I'm moving on, but it still hurts. And I'm sure it will continue to hurt for a while.

I really am doing well. Jenni Bean (I think I'll call her that from now on instead of Fat Walrus) arrived yesterday. We went to the beach with Pinky (not from Mr. Pinky's Hefty Hideaway) today and dug a hole. We also played in the old battlements in the hills around SF. It was great fun, but we decided we need guys next time so we won't be so afraid to explore the battlements.

We hung out with MegaMuffin and watched Arrested Development, then Jenni Bean and I went shopping. Now we're watching Dennis the Menace. Meh, it's all right. Not as good as I remember.

*Shrug* So I'm having fun, and I definitely will miss California like crazy, but I'm so excited to get back to Provo and all you peoples that I love.

PS--I totally want to go to the Evergreen Conference and I better see all of you there!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Klobas said...

i miss arrested development

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home