The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

A post

I've been sort of bored, and haven't had much to say. Things are just moving slowly and I'm actually getting anxious for school to start. Or for someone to call and hang out with me.

Nah I've hung out with people. Just not as much as I usually do. I suppose that's because a lot of my friends still aren't in Provo. That will be changing quickly enough.

I can't quite place it, but there's this smell floating just around my desk area that reminds me of a cheap brand of men's cologne. Now, I haven't had any boys in here, and I certainly don't wear cheap men's cologne, but I still smell it. It's not an awful smell, but I just wonder how it came to exist and why it only stays near my desk.

Sunday school was interesting today. The teacher's name was actually Nephi, and he was pretty laid back. The row of boys behind us was goofing off the entire time, and this one guy in our row made some cynical comment about how people with charity don't let him wallow in sadness when he wants to. He mentioned that his roommate was one of those people, always commenting on how beautiful the flowers and the butterflies are. Jenni Bean suggested to me there might be a few questions he should ask his roommate. All we needed for Sunday school to be complete was AtP sitting with us to laugh loudly and make "snarky" comments.

I made a list of things I need to do tomorrow--there are only three things, and one of them is optional. I sort of hope it's raining so I can go for a walk in the rain. If not, I plan on going to the park on 8th north to read for as long as I feel like it.

Feel free to drop by/call me/IM me at any time. It would probably make my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

Wait, have you gone for a walk in the rain in Utah before? I have. I neither splashed mud nor had any splashed on me, yet I still can't get the mud stains out of that shirt six years later. Stupid mud-rain.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home