The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Friday, August 10, 2007

schmanana

Bah I've been so serious lately on this blog. All this nonsense with Boy. I went and read some other blogs, which made me feel like I'm being petty; all your problems seem so much more serious and you all seem to handle them so maturely... I feel like a complainer.

Then I read Original Mohomie's blog about potato salad and was glad for the laugh. I'm tired of being serious. So I'm taking a break from it for the rest of the day.

It shouldn't be too hard--I have a concert tonight with a bunch of old choir buddies. Puccini and his brothers are hilarious, as is Lafawnduh, who makes me wish there were more black people in Provo. Then there's Pedicure, who I have no trouble having fun with, even though we were never close in high school.

I suppose I should get ready for this concert. I look awful. Ha.

Two and a half more days until I get my hair cut. Four more days until Fat Walrus gets here. Eight more days until I'm back in Provo. So excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peas said...

I resent that.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home