The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Boip

It's so nice to just relax. Seriously. I had a midterm on Friday. And on Monday. And on Tuesday. And on Wednesday. For one of those midterms I went through 7 chapters of slides and Cornell-noted the hell out of them. I got an 80 on that test, which was good enough for me. That class is hard. I got a 95 on my music midterm, and 100 on my religion midterm, so that was good. I don't know about the other one, but I think I got a B.

And now, believe it or not, I'm listening to the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack. It's one of my all-time favorite movies. Jacob got it for me for Columbus Day (don't ask) so he and I watched it the other night with Peas. Le sigh. I love it.

I really don't know what to write about. I think that's why I haven't blogged this week. Life is good. I'm happy, school is going well, I love my roommates and friends... *Shrug.* I'm content. I just suddenly have blogger's block.

Well, I hope you all are doing well. You have my love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Aw, you're cute Steph. Sorry I didn't come to the sleepover. It was part chicken out and part indecisiveness and part I-dont-even-know, but I'm glad you had fun. Maybe I'll pop in next time, and we -do- still need to hit Zupas.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home