The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's been over a week

That never happens. I'm usually addicted to blogging. But this last week+ has been crazy.

I had two midterms this weekend, both of which I did well on, so that's good. I've had tons of homework and projects and labs... The most recent lab is due today. I spent six hours in the lab on Saturday, five hours yesterday, and in about twenty minutes I'm going to go put the finishing touches on it. I'm tired of that class. Especially since it prevented me from going with AtP to visit Samantha. :(

Things with Jacob are really good. We carved pumpkins Saturday night, which was quite enjoyable after spending all day in the Clyde building. We sort of had some communication glitches this week, but the past two nights we've had some really good chats and last night I went home with a huge smile on my face.

Everything else is going well. I'm going to Arizona with my family for Thanksgiving, so that should be fun. I'm sorry if I haven't seen a lot of you in a while. Life has just been crazy. Hence the lack of posts. And it's not Jacob's fault either--I'm pretty sure he's missed my blogs too.

School should be calming down a bit after this week, so if any of you would like to do lunch or something I'd be delighted to hear from you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Talley said...

"glitches" you're such a computer nerd! haha I love you!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home