The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Post 200: For Guillermo

Guillermo, aka Klobas, Klo-bizzle, and my adopted big brother, was the inspirator (which I don't think is really a word, but I like it anyway) for this blog. He has made a demand for cake.

And since this is my 200th post, just for Guillermo, I give you cake.

First we have a scrumptious-looking cockroach cake. It can survive a nuclear holocaust.



Next, in case you just can't get enough cholesterol, we have the hamburger cake.



If you like explosions, maybe the volcano cake is the one for you. The lava is edible, but has a consistency similar to that of toothpaste.



Okay so this one actually looks like a baby...but it's a cake...


This one is for your inner bad boy.



This is one of the coolest wedding cakes I've ever seen. That's Mario and Princess Peach if you can't tell.


So...this next one is really cool because it combines the two great Goodnesses(es) of music and cake.


Okay this one is just cool. Admit it.


And last, but not least, a cake for bloggers. Complete with joy stick.


Well I hope you had your fill of cake, mon frere. That means brother in French. I don't even know why I know that--I took four years of Spanish!

And there's your Arrested Development reference.

Yay! Happy 200th post to me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Eww! The cockroach cake is soo gross!
Happy blogiversary though!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Peas said...

Yeah, but not as creepy as the one shaped like a baby. Sick! I mean, try to picture eating that thing.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Klobas said...

tastiest post ever

5:24 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

What do you do if, when you bite into your burrito, it starts screaming? Do you continue eating in order to stop the screaming, or do you not eat anymore because eating it hurts it?

Personally, I like the the baby cakes.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Klobas said...

MustacheBoy and John Roberts

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home