The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Apologies?

So it's been a really long time.

Okay before I continue I just want to say that every character I type extends the "save now" button underneath this window... It just stopped. Too bad. It would have been cool to see it take over the entire screen.

But yeah. It's been a while. I didn't die. I've just had a lot on my plate this semester. Mostly school. Academically, I have never had to work so hard in my life. It was probably a mistake to take two computer classes. Between writing Java programs, doing mega confusing worksheets, spending 4-12 hours a week in a lab, and studying for tests, I have tried to keep up in my other three classes, with a half-credit class on the side. And I was sick this weekend.

I'm really looking forward to next semester. Mostly because I have a pretty nice schedule, and because I'm going to be taking a conducting class and a carillon class. I figure I'll never play in a bell tower again, but it will be cool to say I've done it. Plus it satisfies a requirement for my minor...

Hopefully next semester I'll be able to hang out with you more. No guarantees (I am taking a physics class and a computer class, and I'm trying to get a job), but I'll try to be less anti-social than I was this semester.

Life is really great though. I'm really very happy. Sometimes school is overwhelming (this week, cough cough) but it doesn't get me down. My roommates are fantastically hilarious and easy to live with, my friends are amazing, Jacob is amazing, and next week I get to see my family (and maybe play Guitar Hero III).

So I'm sorry if I've been unavailable, or if I haven't talked to you in a while or whatever. Don't take it personally.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

oh, you've tried plenty. ;) We just never got around to actually /doing/ anything. I vote we plan on Zupas after AtP finishes playing with his friends in that other hemisphere.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home