The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm so lame

I don't know why I waited to post when I was in a crappy mood instead of posting good things like my amazing finals week. I just went and read some of Jacob's posts and he's always so happy. I'm so lame.

So here's the good stuff.

Last week I took three finals on Monday and two on Tuesday, then I was done. It was amazing, even though I got a C in one of my classes. I don't even care and it's not worth beating myself up about.

Tuesday was probably one of the best days ever. I went over to Jacob's house and we exchanged Christmas presents. He is the BEST. He got me a really great new backpack (which I totally needed), two of my favorite children's books, plus another one by the same author, these really cool Nightmare Before Christmas gloves that I've had my eye on for a while, and some Nightmare Before Christmas socks. On top of all that, he wrote me a really heartfelt letter that actually made me cry. It was amazing.

We spent the day studying and watching family guy, and after I finished my finals he took me out to eat. Then we watched Big Fish, which is such a good movie.

Wednesday I made two kinds of cookies while Jacob studied, and later I went shopping with some girls from the ward. I wasn't really in the mood to go shopping, but it was okay. Afterwards I went to Jacob's house and spent some time with him. He's so sweet.

Thursday was the day I left. Jacob and I went to Zupas, then to Wells Fargo to try and open a checking account for me. After that we went back to my place and I finished my packing and my cleaning check. I was really sad to say goodbye to him when he left for work.

After a crazy storm and a bit of a delayed flight, I finally made it to California (thanks again Guillermo for driving me! I hope the move went well for you and Natasha). Charlene was waiting for me an we had a fun drive home.

Yesterday wasn't super fun, but I did pick out some new glasses and I got my hair done.

And now I'm sitting here. I think I'm going to go eat some lunch and then wrap presents.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Talley said...

Hey Babe I love you! I always will....And you are never lame!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home