The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happiness

A lot of people have lost faith lately. Several people I know, moho and straight people alike, have left the Church.

I don't condemn them, nor am I happy for them.

I don't understand how you could leave a Gospel that brings such joy to the world and the people in it. I don't understand how you could leave if you know it's true.

If you don't know it's true, find out. Don't just leave. If you do know it's true, keep going. Use the Atonement and stay close to the Lord. Be happy. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Foxx said...

How long would you be a part of a group that brought joy to the world, and the people in it, if it didn't bring joy to you?

I guess this is how I understand those who leave. People don't abandon things that make them happy.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Church has always been a source of Happiness and at the same time a source of pain. I realized that the happiness I feel comes directly from God and not a rich Institution that does its best to exclude many people of the world.

Sure, the church does many wonderful things throughout the world, but that doesn't make it true. There are many different organizations that do the same thing.

Never In my life have I been happier. Not only because I removed my records from the church, but because I deal directly with God. I no longer need some random Bishop to judge me, God is my judge No man will ever have that kind of power over me again.

I haven't lost faith. My faith in GOD has grown tremendously. It isn't an easy thing leaving the Church for some people. It takes faith in God that everything will be alright.

If you don't feel truth in the Church. Leave it.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home