The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm not dead yet

Hey everyone I know I never post anymore and I apologize. I've never been so stressed for such a long period of time. A month or so ago a friend of mine sarcastically said my life must be so hard planning to get married for eternity. I wanted to smack her. Planning a wedding is a happy thing, but it is very stressful, and when you have finals, and then a death in the family, and you're working full time, and two of your best friends are getting married a month before you, and your brother is getting married a month before you, it gets pretty stressful.

So I'm sorry I haven't posted. I'm in California right now and I miss Jacob like crazy. I'll be back on Wednesday though, an I get to take out my endowments. Yay!

After this week (my brother's wedding), life will be a lot calmer until we get married. I'll be a lot more available to hang out.

Hope everyone is well! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home