The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday List...sort of

This is a brainstorm of possible items I would like for my birthday, mostly because I have nothing to do and Jacob asked what I want. Oh and I'm on Jacob's laptop and the enter key doesn't work. My apologies.
  1. A new cell phone (probably going to be too expensive)
    2. Guitar Hero World Tour
    3. A Harry Potter T-shirt (a cool one, not one with Daniel Radcliff's face plastered across the front)
    4. Money to shop for new clothes
    5. Guitar lessons
    6. Books--Maybe some of the Harry Potter books, or some Roald Dahl books, or the new Perseus Jackson books, or the Kite Runner or something that's supposed to be really good
    7. Movies--Another Seinfeld season, The Emperor's New Groove, Surf's Up, The Sword and the Stone, pretty much any Disney movie (ooo I love Beauty and the Beast)...
    Meh I don't know what else. If I think of anything else maybe I'll redo this post on a different computer.





1 Comments:

Blogger Peas said...

Are you sure you don't want a Twilight shirt with Edward Cullen's face plastered on it? They also come with some of his unrealistically cheesey pick-up lines on them.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home