The way things are

Life is a really hard game. The pieces keep falling out of those teeny little cars!

Sunday, August 02, 2009

sitting around

Haven't blogged in a while and I'm not really doing anything right now so I thought I'd ramble for a bit.

Our snail had a baby. It's less than a centimeter long though so we've only seen it twice. I hope our frogs don't eat it.

Also I have a twitter account now, which is sort of cool except I only know like four people on it.

I'm chatting with a random friend on Facebook right now. I haven't talked to her in years, but we were never super close so I'm sort of apathetic to the conversation. Is that mean? She's nice, but I think I'm just too lazy right now to really care about much.

We're going to California this weekend for my little brother's mission farewell. He's going to Uruguay, which is crazy. My Aunt Migraine, who is a nurse practitioner, thinks he won't last a year because he's so skinny. Her bet is that he'll get sick and be malnourished or something. Who knows. He's excited though. He heard they eat a lot of steak down there, which sounds pretty good to me. I'm sure he'll love it.

The weekend after we go to CA we're leaving for Texas to visit Jacob's family for a week. I'm pretty excited to go to the Dallas Zoo and Six Flags, but I'm not too excited for the 25 hour drive there and back. Hopefully our friends ZombieLover and GirlWhoHatesPeopleWhoSayTheMovieWasDifferentFromTheBook (GWHPWSTMWDFTB), who are going with us, don't get too sick of us during the long car rides. We're driving straight through.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go read my book now. If anyone actually reads this blog, I cherish your devotion and hope you are well. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea and Glen said...

Uruguay is awesome! If the meat is anything like the meat in Argentina, he will fatten up very quickly and enjoy it thoroughly.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Klobas said...

Is your aunt really named Migraine?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Stephalumpagus said...

I called her Migraine because she gets a lot of migraines, not because she causes migraines.

Thought I should clarify.

That is all.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home